11 cm sorunsalı / 11 cm problematic

Geçenlerde H & M'den büyük bir keyifle aldığım 11 cm topuklu bu güzelim bootieleri eğlenmek için gece  tekrar giydiğimde kendimi tavana daha da yaklaşmış buldum! Ve ertesi gün üzüle üzüle iade ettim. 

Recently I  bought this beautiful 11 cm high-heeled boots with great pleasure from H & M,  I wear to enjoy the night again I found myself close to the ceiling even more! And I regrettingly returned it  the next day.

İki- üç gün sonra bayıldığım-bittiğim bilekte biten bootie'lerden (siyah kenarında gül yerine bukle bukle kumaş var) buldum hem de inanılmaz güzel bi fiyata hemen denemek için eşini isterken topuklarını bi ölçtüm ki onlar da 11 cm. Uzun boylu  kızlar için topuk boylarında düzenleme talep ediyorum! 

Two-three days after, I found ankle bootie which I can die 4 it!  The price was good and it is amazingly beautiful but  they were 11 cm. I demand arrangement heel length for tall girls!


(it was  black and there was a  frizzy things instead of rose)

Gidip gelip bakıyorum acaba H&M'dekini tekrar alsam mı (: 
Whenever I go I'm checking H&M bootie should I buy again (:


 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben bunları dedim ama ya sizce ? Ya da isterseniz ileti gönderin ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com
I said that but what you think about it ? :)) Or if you want send an email ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share on Tumblr